Virtual Tours and Join the Waiting List
Every month we are delighted to be running one to two tours per nursery via zoom at 6.15 PM. Pre-booking is essential and you can do this here
We have produced a series of virtual tours to support your selection process when choosing your nursery. Please do call our Admissions Manager, Carla, if you have any questions on 020 8305 0558
If you wish to join the waiting list please follow the process at the bottom of this page - starting by fillling in a registration form.
View Video +
MAIN NURSERY TOUR
1 - ENTERING
2 - ROLLERS (BABY ROOM).
3 - ROMPERS (YOUNGER TODDLERS)
4 - RUNNERS (OLDER TODDLERS)
5 - THE GARDEN
Ensure you have watched a virtual tour and are happy to join the waiting list and accept a place if one is offered. The government is clear at the present time (summer 2020) we should not admit entry to anyone other than staff or children who are attending. As soon as we are able to safely resume face to face tours we will.
Register your interest by filling in our short registration form here
To confirm your place on our waiting list become a More2member by paying £45 one off cost via bank transfer to account number 73796492 sort code 60-09-16 or by cash/cheque in the office. The fee adds you to the waiting lists for both More2Childcare and More2Riverside.
We will formally offer you a place when one becomes available. You accept the offer by paying the £250 holding deposit (refundable when your child leaves the nursery) and signing a contract. Please note we cannot accommoate swaps between nurseries due to the volume of families at each nursey. If you have a place at one nursery and wish to join the other you will need to give two months notice and rejoin the waiting list.
- The nurseries Admissions Manager is Carla Antwiwaa-Frimpong. You can contact Carla on 020 8305 0558 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require an update on the waiting list or any information in regards to the waiting list process please contact Carla.
- Once you have completed the registration form and paid your membership fee you will be contacted by Carla in regards to your next steps.
- When you are offered a space this will be two/three months before you required start date. You may not have a guaranteed space for the start date required, however we will try and be as close as possible.
- When you are offered a Nursery space, this will be at the Nursery that has the availability. If you choose not to accept that space you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and the next family will be offered the space.
- Membership payment doubles as your joining/registration fee
- Priority booking for all More2childcare services
- Special offers and discounts from our partners
- Discounts at a selection of local businesses
- £45 one off fee for all More2Nurseries
You will receive a membership card to give you between 5-10% discounts with local businesses who have joined our membership programme. Find out more here
Once you have accepted a place at one of the More2Nurseries we will agree a start date and a settling in period. Settling will be done in the garden with parents remaining 2 metres from staff at all times. At More2Nurseries we usually offer 2 settling in sessions free of charge, we will advise you whether you should be present or not during your session.
Updated 9th July 2021
Rollers (3 months to 20 months): 4 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Rompers (20 months to 36 months): 4 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Runners (36 months to 60 months): 4 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Rollers Room: Spaces available from November 2021
Rompers Room: 2 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Runners Room (2 years old to 3 years old): 3 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Racers Room: Full until further notice.