Every month we are delighted to be running one tour per nursery.
More2Childcare's is the third Thursday of each month and More2Riverside's the second Friday of the month. Both start at 10AM. Pre-booking is essential and you can do this here
Both nurseries are very popular and some rooms are fully booked for the next 12-18 months. Where possible please allow at least six months before your preferred start date (preferably longer). Please note we cannot guarantee a place when you join the membership, especially if you require a place within 6 months of joining.
We have also produced a series of virtual tours to support your selection process when choosing your nursery. Please do call our Admissions Manager, if you have any questions on 020 8305 0558.
If you have been on a tour and wish to join the waiting list please follow the process at the bottom of this page - starting by filling in a registration form.
- Ensure you have attended a tour and are happy to join the waiting list and accept a place if one is offered.
- Register your interest and provide your preferred start date by filling in our short registration form here. Here you can give a preference on your preferred site - either More2Childcare, More2Riverside or no preference.
- To confirm your place on our waiting list become a More2member by paying £45 one off cost via bank transfer to account number 73796492 sort code 60-09-16 or by cash/cheque in the office. The fee adds you to the waiting lists for both More2Childcare and More2Riverside.
- When an offer is made, you have two working days to accept it and confirm your place by paying the £500 holding deposit (refundable when your child leaves the nursery) and signing a contract.
The nurseries Admissions Manager (Sarah Murphy) can be contacted on 020 8305 0558 or by emailing email@example.com. If you require an update on the waiting list or any information in regards to the waiting list process please do make contact. Sarah will get back to you as soon as she can (usually within 3 days).
- Once you have completed the registration form and paid your membership fee you will be contacted by our Admissions Manager in regards to your next steps.
- Our waiting list works on individual needs, requirements and availability. We have two nurseries very close to each other, you will be offered the first available place - whilst we try to offer you your preferred place, we cannot guarantee this.
- Once a place has been offered, we cannot return you to the waiting list for your preferred nursery
- If you a require a place sooner than 6 weeks time, please contact the admissions Manager to find out the likelihood of a place becoming available before joining our membership
- When you are offered a space this will be approximately six weeks before you required start date. You may not have a guaranteed space for the start date required, however we will try and be as close as possible.
- If you decline a place, you will be given two options. 1) you can be removed from the waiting list 2) Your provide an alternative future start date and are returned to the bottom of the waiting list. We will offer your space to the next person on the list.
- If you require a 2 or 3 day booking, one of these days must include a Monday or a Friday, unless we have mid-week surplus availability.
Membership payment doubles as your joining/registration fee
- Priority booking for all More2childcare services
- Special offers and discounts from our partners
- Discounts at a selection of local businesses
- £45 one off fee for all More2Nurseries
You will receive a membership card to give you between 5-10% discounts with local businesses who have joined our membership programme. Find out more here
Once you have accepted a place at one of the More2Nurseries we will agree a start date and a settling in period. At More2Nurseries we usually offer 2 settling in sessions free of charge, we will advise you whether you should be present or not during your session. On the first settling session, parents will stay for the first twenty minutes and then leave. At the second settling in session, your child will stay for the duration of the session once you have dropped them off.
Updated June 2023
Rollers (non-walking babies): Full until further notice
Rompers (older babies and toddlers): Full until March 2024
Runners (pre-schoolers): x2 full time spaces (Monday to Friday)
Rollers Room (non-walking babies): Full until further notice
Rompers Room (older babies under 2): x2 full time spaces.
Runners Room (toddlers): (2 years old to 3.5 years old): x2 full time spaces
Racers Room: Mondays and Fridays available. x2 full time spaces