Every month we are delighted to be running one to two tours per nursery via zoom at 6.15 PM. Riverside's tours are second Monday of each month and Childcare's the second Tuesday. Pre-booking is essential and you can do this here
Both nurseries are very popular and some rooms are fully booked until further notice - if you have a particular start date and days in mind we advise you to book a tour as early in advance as possible.
We have also produced a series of virtual tours to support your selection process when choosing your nursery. Please do call our Admissions Manager, if you have any questions on 020 8305 0558
If you have been on a tour and wish to join the waiting list please follow the process at the bottom of this page - starting by filling in a registration form.
- Ensure you have attended a tour and are happy to join the waiting list and accept a place if one is offered. Currently whilst infection rates are high in the community these are taking place virtually. As soon as we are able to safely resume face to face tours we will.
- Register your interest by filling in our short registration form here
- To confirm your place on our waiting list become a More2member by paying £45 one off cost via bank transfer to account number 73796492 sort code 60-09-16 or by cash/cheque in the office. The fee adds you to the waiting lists for both More2Childcare and More2Riverside.
- We will formally offer you a place when one becomes available. You accept the offer by paying the £250 holding deposit (refundable when your child leaves the nursery) and signing a contract. Please note we cannot accommodate swaps between nurseries due to the volume of families at each nursey. If you have a place at one nursery and wish to join the other you will need to give two months notice and rejoin the waiting list.
The nurseries Admissions Manager can be contacted on 020 8305 0558 or by emailing email@example.com. If you require an update on the waiting list or any information in regards to the waiting list process please do make contact.
- Once you have completed the registration form and paid your membership fee you will be contacted by our Admissions Manager in regards to your next steps.
- When you are offered a space this will be two/three months before you required start date. You may not have a guaranteed space for the start date required, however we will try and be as close as possible.
- When you are offered a Nursery space, this will be at the Nursery that has the availability. If you choose not to accept that space you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and the next family will be offered the space.
Membership payment doubles as your joining/registration fee
- Priority booking for all More2childcare services
- Special offers and discounts from our partners
- Discounts at a selection of local businesses
- £45 one off fee for all More2Nurseries
You will receive a membership card to give you between 5-10% discounts with local businesses who have joined our membership programme. Find out more here
Once you have accepted a place at one of the More2Nurseries we will agree a start date and a settling in period. Settling will be done in the garden with parents remaining 2 metres from staff at all times. At More2Nurseries we usually offer 2 settling in sessions free of charge, we will advise you whether you should be present or not during your session.
Updated November 2021
Rollers (non-walking babies): 3 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Rompers (older babies and toddlers): 1 space from Monday to Friday.
Runners (pre-schoolers): 3 spaces from Monday to Friday.
Rollers Room (non-walking babies): x1 space available from December 2021
Rompers Room (older babies under 2): 2 spaces from Jan 2022
Runners Room (toddlers): (2 years old to 3 years old): Full until further notice for full time places (spaces only on Monday and Fridays)
Racers Room: Full until further notice (except Monday and Fridays)