All users of More2Nurseries join us firstly as members. This also doubles as your registration fee and adds you to the waiting list.
To reserve any space at the nursery all families must first book and attend a tour. We recommend you attend either a tour at More2Riverside or one at More2Childcare but not both. Each tour will cover in depth the More2ethos which is the same across both nurseries. More2Childcare tours are held on the first Friday of each month at 10AM and More2Riverside on the last Friday of each month also at 10AM. You can book it here
After your visit register your interest by filling in our short registration form here
To confirm your place on our waiting list become a More2member by paying £45 one off cost via bank transfer to account number 73796492 sort code 60-09-16 or by cash/cheque in the office. The fee adds you to the waiting lists for both More2Childcare and More2Riverside.
We will formally offer you a place when one becomes available. You accept the offer by paying the £250 holding deposit (refundable when your child leaves the nursery) and signing a contract. Please note we cannot accommoate swaps between nurseries due to the volume of families at each nursey. If you have a place at one nursery and wish to join the other you will need to give two months notice and rejoin the waiting list.
- The nurseries Admissions Manager is Carla Antwiwaa-Frimpong. You can contact Carla on 020 8305 0558 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require an update on the waiting list or any information in regards to the waiting list process please contact Carla.
- Once you have completed the registration form and paid your membership fee you will be contacted by Carla in regards to your next steps.
- When you are offered a space this will be two/three months before you required start date. You may not have a guaranteed space for the start date required, however we will try and be as close as possible.
- When you are offered a Nursery space, this will be at the Nursery that has the availability. If you choose not to accept that space you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and the next family will be offered the space.
- Membership payment doubles as your joining/registration fee
- Priority booking for all More2childcare services
- Special offers and discounts from our partners
- Discounts at a selection of local businesses
- £45 one off fee for all More2Nurseries
You will receive a membership card to give you between 5-10% discounts with local businesses who have joined our membership programme. Find out more here
Once you have accepted a place at one of the More2Nurseries we will agree a start date and a settling in period. At More2Nurseries we usually offer 2 settling in sessions free of charge, we will advise you whether you should be present or not during your session.